Friday, July 4, 2008

holding on

don't cry in front of your mum, it'll make her less strong


that's what my close fren told me. i still remember it and i always keep that in mind.

my mum have to be admitted to the hospital again. the leukemia relapsed. there's 62% of cancer cells in my mum's body. God knows how it came back all of a sudden. she have to go through the chemoteraphy again which also means a very painfull experience even to myself. i'd be lying if i said i don't feel sad. i am sad because i don't wanna see my mum suffer again. but i don't wanna keep feeling this way. i'm thinking positive. i'm praying hard and hoping for the best. who knows, after 1 round of chemo, she might be fine. i really hope so. i don't wanna worry too much.

smoge my mum cepat sembuh! amin..

2 comments:

teek said...

Whatever the rest of us are feeling, you are even more so. Our prayers for your mum and not forgetting, for you and family as well.

Just a phone call away ;)

"You’ll think that you’ll never get through stuff but you always do."

ladysue said...

Hey Hana.

My prayers are with you. Buzz if u need to talk ;) be strong ok!