Sunday, August 10, 2008

oh my god.

i have a feeling that freaks me out.

i'm scared.

i dont wanna be hurt anymore.

ever since my mum was sick, he's been caring and supportive. until now, he take care of me. when i'm feeling down over my mum's death, he took me out and cheered me up. i really need that kind of comfort. he's been a realy good fren.

now i feel different. but i'm scared. exspecially the fact that he's 10 years older than me. how could we possibly be together? i dont wanna put hope for it. just go with the flow.

but seriously, i'm terified just thinking about it.

4 comments:

a z a l i a said...

yup. go with the flow je. whenever in doubt, just go with the flow. if its meant to be then its meant to be (however lame that is but its true) hehe.

teek said...

E-HEM!




*yep, only google/blogger are allowed to comment. "others" and "anonymous" kennot.

str4vag^ said...

agree with azalia..
age is just a number..what really matters is what you feel..

ladysue said...

awwww~~

u see, older guys are sometimes more desirable cos they'r at tht age where they'r almost perfectly mature. almost la kan :P haha

i wish u the very best and hope all goes well with u :)