Thursday, August 30, 2012

raya 2012

hey hey selamat hari raya! maaf zahir batin.

my raya was oh-kaayyy. went back to kedah as usual visited istana and relatives. my sis in law tagged along this year. it was a bit more fun when she's around. kepoh! and she was all oh so excited going to the istana and makam taking pictures everywhere. hehe first time katakan. kinda make me realize that next year my raya will be different. there's a possibility that i might not beraya-ing with my family on 1st day raya but let 's just see how it will be. 

anyway kalau ade open house silalah invite. a lot of people saying i dah kurus now. saaad. i don't like being so thin. hopefully this raya will gain a lil bit of my weight back hehe. till then, enjoy some of the pics!

 siblings and sis in law and err lil nephew

 kak intan the cousin and her lil boy

 sis in law

 little rascals! (nieces and nephew)

 qistina

official family pic :)

No comments: