Saturday, December 15, 2007

friends?

Horoscope

Cancer: You'll be tempted to say something you really shouldn't. Resist! You'll regret it if you say too much..

it's true. i regret.

but i guess we just couldn't understand each other . well, at least i've tried to understand u. i hope u understand. i just hate that our friendship is ruined for something that i've done. i didn't expect u to take it damn seriously. Now it's up to u to keep the friendship growing. i just want u to know that it was nice knowing u and it was one of the best parts of my life. u make me smile even just for a while..

if u think i'm not strong, u're wrong. i'm getting stronger now and i'm proud of myself. u'll see. and i thank u for giving me support all this while. it was u who inspires me but now u lose faith in me. u think i'm not gonna a better person? i'll prove it to u one day. too bad u couldn't accept me for who i am because i accepted u for who u are. i am who i am. i'm just being myself. i cannot be someone that u want me to be.

enuff said. i wish u all the best.

No comments: