Sunday, December 30, 2007

goodbye 2007

what a year.

i think this year paling tough for me. byk ketensionan berlaku. that includes..

being a final year student. bapak tension sial! with the thesis and lotsa assignments. brape kali la rase nk terjun bangunan. breakdown byk kali. struggling nk abiskan. alhamdulillah i did it. my graduation day was one of the happiest day of my life. :)

my mum dpt leukemia. first time i know about it, i was at JB and i cried when my father told me on the phone. i was so scared at that time. when my dad told me i can't speak to her because she was having difficulties in breathing (kene gune oxygen supply), i freak out. mule la pkir macam2. plus ditambah ngn tension thesis smue lagi and maybe cuz i was missing her so bad (this year jarang balik kl sgt), lagila down kan. luckily ade my frens there who always make me smile. thanx korang!

during that time, lagila rase cepat2 nk abiskan study. besides mmg dh tak tahan, nk habiskan cepat bcause tak saba nk balik and meet my mum. she was okey. she still is. alhamdulillah. so balik kl tuh adalah satu perasaan yg sgt la bestnye!

4 months i've been a penganggur berjaya. gile bosan. asyik2 gi shopping and lepak. shopping and lepak. haha. no doubt it was fun la kan. and me and my mum were spending so much time together. almaklumla due org je kat umah. oh and i got a car! perodua viva. lagila merayap je keje kan. dh dpt kete sniri katakan. :P

ade konflik berlaku with me and my fren. i was so close to her. but then since she got a boyfriend, jarang gile la kan nak jumpe. messages pun tak reply la. mmg dh takde time for me cuz she spent most of her time with her bf. so mase tuh sangat terkilan la. i came out with satu pernyataan that ' i dont beleive in the term bestfren anymore' and dea pulak terase. so pendekkan crite, we actually work things out. dah back to normal(normal ke?). but i still confuse in the term 'bestfren'. i dont know klu ade pun org yg layak dipanggil bestfren. still thinking..hmm..

i got a job at kelana jaya. sales executive. mase tuh cam tak pkir. as long as i got a job. dh agak desperate la kan. i can't do it really. i had a hard time working there. but i gain experience la. luckily i got an offer at sg buloh as a chemist. and so far i'm loving it. thanx to sue!

i had a crush on a guy. but aku direject! ceh! but it doesnt matter. i think i deserves someone better. but it was nice knowing him and it's a nice experience.

i've learn a lot dr smue pengalaman nie. we learn from our mistakes. and klu takde ketensionan, takde kesedihan, kt tak blaja kan? and i beleive that smue ni make myself stronger and also make me closer to GOD.

manusia hanya merancang, tuhan yang menentukan

happy new year everyone!

No comments: