Thursday, March 20, 2008

confuse

have u ever cry so hard that u yourself confuse of why exactly were u crying?

i did. and i'm still confuse.

it's a fucking weird feeling. u have no idea.

i wanted to share it with my frens but i can't. i don't even know how to express the feeling. it's confusing. it's like lonely+mad+tension kinda feeling. i don't know if i'm mad at myself, the situation or 'someone'. but i did feel so sad just for a stupid reason. pelik gile ok! ntah apela puncanya, tetibe je rase so fucking lonely and i feel like i takde kawan. i mean i have frens but not real frens that will always be there for me. i feel so alone even though ramai kwn. ntahla. confuse!!

wutever it is, i need my frens. and i miss my 'merepekianz gurls' back in utm. u guys never make me feel lonely. i was happy all the time! i guess sbb we were always together unlike now. and i'm not saying i'm not happy with my other frens. i sayang my tmn tun frens. i just hope we could lepak more often.

haih. pelik pelik. stupid jugak.

anyway, went out with fai just now. kinda mengurangkan kesedihan. so the ubat is,hang out la bersama kwn2. that works for me. LOL.

2 comments:

str4vag^ said...

hey..im here for you..u know where to find me :)

Hana said...

hehe thanx beb