Saturday, June 7, 2008

my advanced birthday cake



ice cream cake! yum yum!


actually my workplace have this aktiviti bulanan thingy. every month we will go out and eat someplace nice together2 (girls only la tapi). and klu ade sape2 punye birthday on that month, celebrate skali la. so my birthday is on this month. skali ngn kak ana. so dptla birthday cake! yeayness! i actually requested for the ice cream cake cuz ade this kedai bakery kat sg buloh ni make the very the delicious ice cream cake. thanx so much akak akak smue!

dah lame tak celebrate mcm tu. normally my family pun bukan type yg nk celebrate2 sgt. wish happy birthday and that's it. no presents, no cakes. jarang2 skali. tp sometimes klu nak something, time birthday la mintak. but i'm not complaining pun. birthday wish tu pun dah cukup bermakna. cume teringat pulak zaman kanak2/remaja dlu (ceh mcm dh tue plak), siap buat birthday party, kwn2 bagi hadiah. it was really fun.

my birthday yg tak dpt dilupakan was when i was in form 3 i think. my frens buat surprise party yg tak surprise sbb dah kantoi. haha! that was like the best birthday ever. and that birthday was which i got paling banyak hadiah. satu box besar bwk balik. remember u guys? kiara park? hadiah paling besar is the big teddy bear from din and sara. still simpan ok! i remember kaz (i think) who asked me to close my eyes and just pretend to be surprise when i actually already knew about the party. apape pun, surprise ke tak surprise, i appreciated it. thanx so much. that day was a memorable day.

it is a nice feeling to celebrate birthdays or at least have birthday wishes but it is not a good feeling knowing that i'm growing older. i'm turning 23 in about 2 weeks and i just can't beleive it. dh tue dh aku? pfft. bak kate sue (my fren/clique), "ade lagi 3 thn nk carik jodoh. sempat tak ni?" hahahaha. (konon2la ktorg target 26 nk kawin). well, i pray for both of us la babe.

happy advanced birthday to me. bulan depan ice cream cake lg ye akaks? :)

4 comments:

iezu said...

kiara park? teddy bear besar? mcm familiar...tp not too sure...cam kabur2 gitu..

Hana said...

hoh tak ingat? sampai ati! kiara park la. yg ramai2 tu. u bagi teddy bear warna putih besar gile.

iezu said...

me as in me alone or me + ramai2?

Hana said...

ramai2 la. kaz organize kot tak silap. then u and sara gave me the teddy bear.