Saturday, June 28, 2008

updates!

my pc brokedown and i've been kinda busy. nuthing much has been going on anyway. only that i turned 23 last sunday and today is my dad's birthday. dinner at Sri Athathuya on last sunday and at The Ship tonite. makan besar berturut2.

went to the Asia Pacific Coatings Show @ KL Convention Centre. met with all the bussinesmen, chemists, managers etc. i think me and my fren was the only two person yg agak kebudakan. but kinda good exposure meeting up with all these ppl. not to mention met with one of the manager from thailand which is sooo cute. and he belanja us makan!

been updating my resume and start searching for jobs. not that i dont like my job now. it's just that i think i need a lot more exposure rather than just sitting in the lab and be the assistant of the chemists. my job now is easy. it's too easy. kurang berkembang. tak banyak blaja. i wanna learn more. but God knows bile i'll have a new job la kan. probably take a while. my fren/clique, sue, have got a new job and she'll be leaving me in about 3 months. which means i'm gonna be bored at work. like really really bored without her. no more gossip partner. i'm so jealous that she can easily got a job but i'm gonna find one too! hoping for the best!

bad news about my mum. she'll probably gonna be admitted again. right now waiting for the bone marrow test results. i really hope that everything's ok. that she doesnt have to be admiited again. plz plz plz. praying hard.

going to bed now. ngantuks. nite2.

i want to go swimming tomorrow. plz dont rain.

2 comments:

teek said...

happy belated birthday to you! hope that everything you wish for will come true.

eh. how come random cute guy can belanja you makan one? not fair. :P

*our prayers for your mum.

Hana said...

thanx!

hehe. sbb i cun! haha. naah kidding. cuz he's been dealing with my boss maa. so blanje skali smue la. :)