Friday, September 26, 2008

moving on

how i wish life would be simple. mcm vending machine. usha2, tekan ape nak, terus dapat. easy huh? but reailitinye life's not like that. life is a gamble. we dont know what will happen. and we dont always get what we want. Tuhan yg menentukan. we have to face it no matter what.

what happened between me and 'him' is like what my fren said, 'minor heartbroken'. although mcm tak puas hati but i feel happy and glad that he's very profesional and we're still good frens like normal. i must say i was worried about the ackwardness that could've happen. turns out no ackwardness at all. i'm glad. :)

but despite still having good friendship with him and trying to throw the feelngs away, watching him constantly sms-ing and smiling (probably with his secret gf) make me sooo jelous. mcm nk pegi ckp "why dont u choose me?!". but nah, i wont do that. and my fellow cliques yg tak membantu jugak.

"kejap je pinjam 'abang' hang"

"pegilah teman 'abang' ko.."

i just keep quiet, thinking "oh how i wish he could be my 'abang'."

*sigh*

at least i still have him as a good fren. i feel happy. i'm glad i let him know. now i can just move on. back to 'hunting'!


maybe i should go after my dearest Brandon Boyd. LOL.

2 comments:

a z a l i a said...

oh tell me about it.

bt oh well. life goes on. :)

ladysue said...

*hugs*!