Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!



it's the beginning of 2009 and the end of 2008.

i have been through ups and downs for 2008. the worst part was when my mum passed away. it's been 5 months since that day and i still haven't fully recovered. imagine losing the only person on earth who is so damn close to u and u know how i feel. but after all i've been through, i guess every single experience makes me stronger. and i'm glad that i still have families and friends who supported me secara langsung dan tak langsung. Tuhan sentiasa tolong kita kalau kita ingat kat Dia.

this new year, i wish i could be stronger than ever. i hope all my hopes and dreams will be fulfilled. i hope this new year will bring me more happiness. i just wanna be happy. amin..

Happy New Year everyone. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hana..happy nu year..
sorry abt ur mom..i didnt know..
u take care and be strong aite..
tc~!!