Saturday, January 17, 2009

so its been a week since i've started my masters. nuthin much to do yet. just have to do A LOT of reading. i spent the whole week reading books and mengadap laptop hari2(searching information in the internet).

have to attend only one class which is on friday evening. the rest of the week is just for me to actually plan for my research.

met up with my supervisor on monday. we've discussed about the project i might be doing. he gave some ideas according to what i'm actually interested. but still, agak ke-blur-an lagi. so maybe gonna meet him again on next monday to discuss more.

gonna check out the classes available too. apparently, i can attend any class i want. even the undergraduate's classes if i think it's beneficial for my research.

anyway, after around 1 year of working, i kinda lost the semangat untuk study(i mean the reading stuffs). probably cuz dah biasa in the working environment. agak susah nk tune balik but i'm trying. plus i think mule2 je kot mcm ni. later on, i guess i'll be fine.

i know this is gonna be tough. but kinda like it though cuz i can learn more by doing on my own.

so we'll see how it goes!

No comments: