Tuesday, June 16, 2009

i really have got to stop being choosy in jobhunting..

but i can't help it! *sigh*

and then there's a part of me that wants to study back pulak. cuz i'm afraid i'll never gonna find a job that i like. to study at UTM Skudai is an option (the course there is more like what i want) but dah settle down sini, gile malas nk pegi sane. plus, i keep thinking of my dad. sape nk jage wei. seriously rumah without me for a few days pun dah macam ape dah. my brothers mmg tak boleh diharap. can't even do one thing right. and NEVER think of my dad. grr. geram!

yes, i think too much. and yes, i am very very indecisive.

for now, keep on jobhunting.

there's a cosmetic course at MPOB this August. so interested to go. tapi why oh why la the fees so expensive. *sigh*

No comments: