Wednesday, January 2, 2013

happy new year!


It's 2013 already!

Time flies so fast. 2012 has been challenging for me. I've gone through difficult situations. I can say that i suffer from a very mild depression. Not many people understand this but i'm still thankful to have people close to me especially my soon to be husband bcuz he's very understanding and supportive. I dont know what would i do without him. 

But all those things really teaches me to be more patience and bersyukur. It's hard but it's a damn good lesson. Everything happens for a reason huh?

Hoping for a better year this year and looking fwd for march! ;)

Happy new year folks!

2 comments:

Zara said...

Happy New Year and Congrats on the big day coming up in March! Are we been invited as well? *Wink Wink! Hahaha. Just joking.

Hana said...

Happy new year Zara! of course u'll be invited. make urself free! :)