Sunday, October 21, 2007

=)

i feel so stupid about the fight with my mum.after sesi luahan perasaan (sort of) to a fren at work, suddenly terasa sangatla bodoh dan tah papenyer. not to mention terase super duper bersalah. ape taknye?dibukaknye cite psl syurga dan nabi,fuhh gile menyedarkan. tapi takpe, what he said was super duper true. so with his advice which is to ckp baik2 with my mum, i dont know why,suddenly my mum pn kasi wat open hse tuh.and i was so happy and excited!

so tadi was the open house. it was fun! invited my close frens.small gathering je tp meriah!they all lepak lame gak la.from tgh hari until about 6.30 baru balik.sronok sangat.jarang dpt lepak ramai2 camni.yg klakonyer, iye2 bergambar.byk plak tuh.i wanted to upload some of the pics.tp ade problem lak.maybe later.when i look at the pics, they simply make me happy. =)

No comments: