Monday, October 22, 2007

cuak siot!

i'm scared.i'm freaking scared.

it's like i'm not ready for the real life yet.i'm not ready to be 'berkerjaya' as what some of my frens said. i mean, i want to be successfull tp nk mule bekerja tuh..cuak siot!!

the thing is, i have a very very loooww self esteem. seriously.

be4 this, even worse! but after my mum's sick, i became a lil bit stronger. yerla cuz i have to be strong to make my mum strong.

tp tula..it's like in everything that i do, wat salah sket, i feel teribble already. i feel bad about myself. terase bodoh la, life sucks la.tah pape jela kan.

i need motivation.like serius motivation.something that could make me stronger. something yg bole menguatkan semangat. something that could push me. or maybe someone.

i admire those yg dtg from family yg susah. from kampung. cuz they have motivation. they all bersungguh to study hard and bersungguh carik duit to help their family. unlike me, i dont have that sort of motivation. lagi tension ade la. mcm dibayangi oleh my dad's achivements. ppl would think, why am i not like my father?

maybe its just the way i think. i need to change.

i need help.

yeeah i know.the best help is from myself.i need to help myself.

*sigh*

No comments: